Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm A Huge Fan of Dubai

Go to Dubai is my everlasting dream. When people are dreaming about going to England, or United States, I'm dreaming about going to Dubai.
Previously I thought Dubai is a plain city with no buildings in it, only desert, desert, and maybe some cactus (ha-ha). But one day my mom emailed me about how incredible Dubai is, and amazingly, my opinion about Dubai was 180 degrees become different.
It's a country with amazing buildings in it.


The Burj al-Arab Hotel, even though the construction's not yet done, it has already been nominated as the tallest sky scrapper in the world. Its tall is 321 meters and it won't stop to be build until its tall 800 meters.
This hotel called 7 stars hotel by people, because of its luxury. This hotel has three types of rooms, which are deluxe, royal suite, and president suite. The cheapest room costs 1000 US dollar per night, which means 10 million rupiahs. Royal suite costs 15.000 US dollar per night (150 million rupiahs). And the president suite, costs 28.000 US dollar per night (260 million rupiahs). It is very expensive even for the rich people by the way.
Burj al-Arab has the tallest lobby atrium in the world, which is 180 meters tall, and it builds under the water, so if you enter the lobby, the fact is you are in the middle of the sea.

Until now, Burj al-Arab is still on construction, and its current height is 688 metres.
I really love Dubai and I hope someday I can go there.

No comments: