Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ANOTHER HOT GUY

I've just realized that there is another hot guy besides bao chunlai and cristiano ronaldo, named SKANDAR KEYNES. oh yes, i've realized it since i watch narnia but i feel it... more... just now! and i happened just because of a video! kinda freak, huh? hahahahaha xD and for you all that're skandar's freak, this is a you're watching disney channel must watch.




AAA HE'S REALLY AWESOME RIGHT! *stress mode on bzzz
I love the way he said 'POOF' at the end, and I always wait for the close up scene, where I can see his face close to my eyes even it's only in a video :'( I really love him really2 love him, he's still teenager! he's 17 and I'm 14. we can make a date right? aaaa i'm going mad now haha :p I'll be waiting for your next film, skandar!


No comments: