Sunday, June 28, 2009

The T-shirt of Luck

So yesterday I went to EX with my mom and sis! And I was wearing my CR7 tshirt that made by Nirmi and I from pilox *but the fact is the only one who made it was Nirmi :p. That tshirt is sooo great and I really really like it because we made it ourselves. Right on, back to main topic. Me and momsis was walking towards Nike because I've said before to my mom that there is a big pict of Cristiano Ronaldo in the Nike Store. Across the Nike Store is Sports Station. And I see something next to Sports Station. A big wallpaper of Manchester United, holding the Barclays Trophy and laughing. The most important one is, Cristiano Ronaldo's there, holding the trophy! I was starting to getting hysterical but I was ashamed to took a photo on it. Then me and my mom had this conv :

mom : tuh ada Ronaldonya, berdiri gih disana mama fotoin!
me : ga mauuu malu!
mom : udaaaah cepetan mumpung ex masih sepi nih.

Then I walked to it and acted like a freak because the SPG of Sports Station was looking at me. But thanks mom, finally I took a photo with "Ronaldo on wallpaper". fiuhh.
This is from my mom's so it's not too good but I love the wallpaper. There is also Ryan Giggs right next to Ronaldo!
Then we walked a bit to Sports Station. Then I saw another big picture of Ronaldo inside SS. Geez that was so.cool but once again I was ashamed! But ohmygod that pict is so ohmygod. AAAAAAA. And then there was another conversation by me, my mom, and the SPG :

mom : ayo tan, itu lebih keren, foto lagi gih mama fotoin
me : aaaaa maluuu itu kan toko orang masa masuk cuma numpang foto doang
mom : gapapa laah udah ayo!
me : err
(and then the male SPG came to me)
spg : silahkan adek, kalo mau foto sama Ronaldonya

And I was OHMYGOOOOODDDDD THANKS! (lebay padahal foto doang) but trust me it's the coolest I've ever found. And then a minute after it I realized that the reason why the SPG let me to took a photo on it was because I was wearing Cristiano Ronaldo tshirt! Waw superthanks to you, male SPG! And then click... the photo is on :p

Thankfully my mom bought something at Sports Station so I didn't feel guilty :D
What a great day. Even it was only just a picture, but melike it! I still love him even he's not in Manutd anymore.

2 comments:

Ignacia Josephine said...

foto lu yang paling pertama lucu banget. gw pernah mau foto tapi banyak orang lewat malu laah :)

TANNIA MEYANA said...

wahaha thanks tapi itu frik banget ga sih. makanya dateng pagi biar sepi :)